Wednesday, October 31, 2007

P-Day Fun at the Oil Museum!!!

On a P-Day recently Soster Fox, her companion and the elders in her district spent some time at the Oil Museum in Stavanger. Oil production in the North Sea has created an economic boom in Stavanger, with the consequence that the town is the most cosmopolitan in the country. The Norsk Oljemuseum is ultra modern and offers a full days worth of fun, informative things to do. It looks like they had a great time. Comments below are from the back of the pictures Carrie sent!


Soster Bjerga and I on top of the Oil Museum!! What a view!!


In an emergency evacuation oil rig ship--think Brother of Jared meets 2007!!


Carrie in the control room at the oil Museum. I AM IN CONTROL!! IKKE GUME! (Don't forget)



The space simulator! So much fun! Although I had a big Hode Pine (head torture...aka...headache) after! :)


Up in space in my fun suit--I know, I am crazy!!



All of us being cool in our space suits!! I know, the space suits are soooo HOT!!




Looks like a wonderful, fun P-Day outing for the elders and sisters of Stavanger, Norway!!!

No comments: