Monday, July 23, 2007

Sister Fox enters the MTC~!!






On Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at about 12:00 noon Carrie officially began her missionary service for The Church of Jusus Christ of Latter Day Saints when she entered the Missionary Training Center (MTC). She was so excited and a little nervous! She asked Mike to put her badge on her. We all shed some tears and she was on her way!!






Several people we know who work at the MTC report that Carrie is happy and doing very well!!



On Friday we got a note from her:






'Well, I made it through the first day!!" It was so awesome! My companions name is Sister Adams from Las Vegas. I really like her, I think we will get along great. Today was pretty crazy, just a whole lot of orientation. It was hard to sit so long. It was good though. The Spirit in this place is amazing! I heard a lot of good messages today.



Well, I hope you are all doing well. I had a great 1st day! I Love you all!!



Sister Fox"









1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sister Carrie Fox - you look awesome! I am so excited for you. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but the MTC was one of the BEST parts of my mission. I loved the spirit there and my testimony grew immensely. Never again will you have a time to study the gospel for so many hours each day. Enjoy! I love you, I am thinking of you, and you are in my prayers.
Love, Wendy Hansen