Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pictures!!!

The sign says' The Mission Way'!!
We found Honey Nut Cheerios!! It is amazing what foods can make you happy!!

In the center of Old Town Stavanger.



Merry Christmas!!


Friends....both missionary, member and non member are some of the treasures Carrie is gathering on her mission! Sister Adams, Carrie Anne Forsyth(returned missionary) are in this picture. I don't know the other ladies name. If you know her name, send me an email so I can identify her!!




More Friends....some missionaries, some not!! :)






Carrie's 22nd birthday party in Stavanger!!





Carrie and Rebecca the night before she left Oslo to return to Stavanger.









More friends!!







Sisters Christmas Conference held in Oslo two weeks before Christmas.. They baked cookies, went shopping and shared Christmas stories....oh yes, the AP's did some teaching too, but this was mostly girl stuff!! :)








4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you Janice for doing this blog! It's so much fun to read. And, you were an inspiration to me. I started one for my daughter who is in the MTC headed for Germany. Check it out at: www.missionaryracheldoty.blogspot.
com We miss you here in Redmond!

Julie T said...

Oh yeah, Honey Nut Cheerios- one of my favs! You look happy and healthy-I love your attitude-it really rubs off on others!

Julie T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jojo said...

Hi! I'm sister Bjerga, RS pres. in the Stavanger branch. I was tipped about the blog, and have enjoyed browsing through it. The 'unknown' sister in the picture is Marte Marie Forsberg, a member in Oslo. Thanks for letting us enjoy sis. Fox! We will miss her when she heads out of here!